Friday, April 30, 2010

::FIERCE DESIGNS NEW LOGO AND RELEASE::


OOOOOH...I am revamping fierce designs...so I made this cool new logo...I hope you guys like it!!...


OOOOOH...I am revamping fierce designs...so I made this cool new logo...I hope you guys like it!!...

I also have a neko new release this week with a pink tiger print micro dress PURR!



Includes
Neko thigh boots
Neko ears
Neko Tail
Neko collar
Neko Bracelets/bangles



Available at my mainstore...but its currently on xstreet at a promotional price...CLICK HERE TO GRAB IT ON XSTREET!!

Thanks for your support as always...Sally Soleil xx

CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE FIERCE DESIGNS MAINSTORE

CLICK HERE TO VISIT FIERCE DESIGNS COSTUMES


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FIERCE DESIGNS BLOG


CLICK HERE TO VIEW FIERCE DESIGNS ON XSTREET

0 comments:

Post a Comment